Bug Fix Log 2020
When developing a game, you often come across things that don’t quite work like they should or look like they are supposed to. We’re always working hard trying to solve these so-called bugs, and every month we share some of the many flaws we’ve corrected.
- You may have noticed yourself floating eerily above a bench when you tried to sit by the Valedale paddock. Maybe you have been holding on to the Halloween spirit a little too tightly? In any case, Halloween magic has made way for winter fun, and you will once again find yourself sitting firmly on the bench.
- A couple walls and fences were also feeling ghostly and you were able to run right through them! We couldn’t have your poor horses thinking they could run through every wall. They have now been fixed.
- Someone else forgot to stay grounded – an NPC in Silverglade! Now he has been practicing his meditation in order to keep his feet rooted to the Earth.
- More benches, more problems. The benches by Jorvik Stables were so slippery that you slid right off of them and into the flower beds. They have been cleaned up and made as good as new.
- The map had trouble finding some of your home stables. We’re not sure what your home stables were hiding from, but we’ve taken them out of incognito mode. If you look at the map now, your home stable marker should be back in its proper place.
- Some magic horses were feeling extra shy. If you entered a shop with your magic horse, then clicked the toggle button to make your horse non-magical, you might have noticed your horse stubbornly refused to go back to their magical form. We had to coax them with extra sugar cubes, but they will now return to their magic form when you click the toggle button again.