Bug Fix Log 2021
When developing a Star Stable game, you often come across things that don’t quite work like they should or look like they are supposed to. We’re always working hard trying to solve these so-called bugs, and every month we share some of the many flaws we’ve corrected.
January Bug Fixes
- Am I seeing double? If you helped Maya lead her horse back to the stable, you might have returned to find the exact same horse already in the stable?! The imposter horse has been removed and put in another stable to avoid any mixups.
- The hot air balloon transport by the Icengate became frozen and stuck to the ground. You may have noticed when it couldn’t take flight. We sent someone in to de-ice and it is once again, ready for liftoff!
- A newly hatched owl was having trouble adjusting to life in the nest and was warping into all sorts of strange shapes. Now it has settled in nicely and is back to being its cute, little self.
- Heidrun’s mane was looking a little funky. We think it spent too much time amongst the windy mountaintops of Jorvik. We treated Heidrun to a salon visit and now the mane is back to looking fabulous!
- Things are not always what they appear in Pandoria, and sometimes things just don’t appear at all. If you entered the tunnel to Pandoria from the Mirror Marshes, suddenly, there was no option to return. Now the portal back to the Mirror Marshes has reappeared.
- The rules of physics and logic don’t make much sense in Pandoria, causing players to get into some tricky situations. If you tried to play the quest, "Anne at last", you might not have been able to accept it, causing you to get stuck in the mysterious realm. Pandoria really seems to enjoy your company! But it couldn’t hang onto you forever. You can now accept and complete the quest, arriving safely back to Jorvik after.